Meyer & Kiss, LLC helps factory workers, blue-collar employees and industrial workers get the compensation they need. As your attorney, we will examine your situation and then prepare a sound defense for your case.
Call 312-765-0100 now to learn more about workers’ compensation law in Chicago, Rockford, and Peoria Illinois.
By law, your employer is required to provide you with insurance. This comes with many benefits, including:
1. No co-pays or out-of-pocket expenses for medical visits
2. Two-thirds of your weekly pay for temporary total disability (TTD)
3. Right to trial for a permanent partial disability (PPD) award
4. Travel expenses covered for doctor appointments
5. PPD advances for your upcoming trial
6. Right to talk to a job counselor about a new accommodating workplace
These are just a few rights you’re entitled to. Contact Meyer & Kiss of Chicago, Rockford, Peoria Illinois today to learn about other workers’ compensation benefits.